Kris Martin is the principal adviser with KDM Financial and Estate Planning, specialising in the Risk Insurance, Personal Super, Estate Planning and Wealth Management.
Our mission is to use our knowledge and experience when helping businesses and individuals with their risk management, business succession and estate planning needs by building a friendly relationship in a holistic and honest manner.
Kris Martin has been individually authorised (Representative Number 253782) to provide financial product advice and deal in all of the below mentioned categories as Director of KDM Financial and Estate Planning on behalf of Aon Hewitt Financial Advice Limited.
Kris’s work experience within the last 16 years has been made up of 4 years as a Risk Adviser for Futuro Financial Services, 4.5 years as a Financial Planner at ANZ Business Banking and the last 6.5 years as the Principal Financial Adviser for KDM Financial and Estate Planning.
- Executive Masters in Business Administration – QUT Gardens Point – 2014 to 2016
- Bachelor of Business – Completed 2008
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) – Completed 2011
- Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner – Completed 2012
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration – Completed 2014 – QUT Gardens Point
- Professional memberships Association of Financial Advisers – QLD Gen Next Committee 2012