Attracting high calibre employees, in competitive markets, is a continual challenge for employers. Our Corporate Services package allows you to attract and retain high quality staff, by providing a bespoke Corporate Superannuation, Group Insurance and Financial Wellbeing service. We will also provide ongoing support to your staff by managing insurance claims and providing dedicated customer support services.
MT Wealth Financial offers a broad range of superannuation and insurances products for Corporate clients. We choose from dozens of products to tailor a service that is right for you and your employees. We work with your company’s key stake holders to develop an optimal Corporate Superannuation and Insurance plan that provides solid investment returns, flexibility, simplicity and cost efficiencies for you and your staff.
For the Employer
The MT Wealth Financial team, makes superannuation easy by providing a dedicated and experienced corporate superannuation Account Manager to assist you through the design, development and implementation of your tailored Corporate Superannuation plan. Your Account Manager will also provide your Human Resource Management Team with ongoing support to keep you up-to-date with legislation and guide your superannuation decision making.
We’ll also help you meet your corporate superannuation needs through:
- Regular, scheduled onsite visits;
- Assistance promoting plan benefits to current and potential employees;
- Keyman insurance and business continuity advice;
- HR and payroll support;
- Policy committee support;
- Group insurance policies;
- Regular communications and reporting;
- Direct Corporate Super support line;
- New employee induction support; and
- Insurance claims management.
For Your Employees
Our corporate service provides employees with superannuation, insurance and advice needs through financial education, guidance and advice.
Some of the services MT Wealth Financial provides to employees of our corporate partners includes:
- Accelerating savings, superannuation and non-superannuation investments
- Targeted investment advice to individuals and their families
- Pre-retirement planning, including Transition to Retirement strategies
- Post Retirement planning & solutions
- Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) advice
Insurance to protect individuals & their families
- Personal life, disability & income protection insurances
- Insurance claims management
- Coordinating Wills & Enduring Power of Attorney (EPOA)
- Family trust structuring
- Budgeting and freeing up cash flow for better financial management
- Debt management
- Dedicated customer support line;
- Education, seminars, news and updates.